CAD Software- Solidworks Manufacturing- CAMWorks
CNC Machining Center- HAAS VF1 CNC Machining Center- 4th Axis- Arrow V-500 Laminar Flow Clean Bench per ISO 5 (Class 100)
Daily Targets tracked for Quality, Cost, Delivery, Safety and People
Who We Are
Deliver unique patient specific/ customized Implant products and Instrumentation solutions for Osteoarthritis by improving procedure accuracy and restoring normal joint motion.
To be the Customer’s first choice for products for the product quality and cost, respecting for preserving our culture and values of Customer Satisfaction, Innovation, Family and Social Responsibility wherever we do business.
We are committed to supporting and improving the communities in which we live, work and play, We develop products and technologies that enable efficient use of our natural resources and reduce our environmental footprint.
We are a ZED (Zero Defect and Zero Effect) certified company from Quality council of India for our efforts on use of renewable energy and energy efficiency in our manufacturing.
Each MEDTraceNX® employee will provide defect-free services and products that fully meet established requirements to our internal and external customers, and is committed to continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System. We will achieve this through the process of defining and understanding, as well as agreeing and conforming, to customer requirements and applicable regulations.
MEDTraceNX® is committed to provide a quality service in a manner that ensures a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and minimizes our potential impact on the environment. We will operate in compliance with all relevant environmental legislation and we will strive to use pollution prevention and environmental best practices in all we do.
Our environmental policy includes two major components to help minimize our impact on and achieve our objectives around the environment: WASTE REDUCTION AND RECYCLING
Our Policy therefore, is to:
- Integrate the consideration of environmental concerns and impacts into our decision making and activities
- Minimize our waste and then reuse or recycle as much of it as is possible.
- Minimize energy and water use within our buildings and processes in order to conserve supplies and minimize the consumption of natural resources.
- As far as is possible, purchase products and services that do the least damage to the environment.
- Promote environmental awareness among our employees and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Communicate our environmental commitment to clients, customers and the public and encourage them to support it
- Where required by legislation or where significant health, safety or environmental hazards exist, develop and maintain appropriate emergency and spill response programs.
Health and Safety Policy
MEDTraceNX Health OPC Private Limited believes that NO JOB OR TASK IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN WORKER HEALTH AND SAFETY.
If a job represents a potential safety or health threat, every effort will be made to plan a safe way to complete the task in a safe manner.
Every procedure must be a safe procedure.
If a job can not be done safely…………..It will not be done.
Every employee is entitled to a safe and healthful place in which to work.
MEDTraceNX Health (OPC) Private Limited
SP10, NGEF Industrial Estate, Mahadevpura,
Bangalore, Karnataka, India 560048